She graduated from the Rimsky-Korsakov St. Petersburg State Conservatory in 2015 (Prof. Kuseleva’s class).
In 2013, she performed Zemfira in Rachmaninoff’s Aleko and Flora in Verdi’s La Traviata in the State Opera and Ballet Theatre of the Rimsky-Korsakov St. Petersburg State Conservatory. In 2015, the singer participated in the Magnificent Strauss Music Festival (St. Petersburg). In 2016–2017, she worked as a trainee at the Academy for Young Singers at the Mariinsky Theatre.
Since 2017 she has been a soloist of the Novaya Opera Theatre.
Awards and Honours:
- Prize-winner of the 1st International Music Competition Heirs of Orpheus (1st prize, Alben, Bulgaria, 2013)
- Prize-winner of the International Competition for Russian Romance Performers Romansiada (3rd prize, Moscow, 2014)
- Prize-winner of the Inventus Canti International Competition (1st prize, Slovakia, 2015)
- Prize-winner of the Star Rhapsody International Voice Competition (Gran prix, St. Petersburg, 2017)
- Prize-winner of the Onegin Opera Award for the part in the category Debut (Women) of Lucretia in Britten's The Rape of Lucretia
Roles performed at the Novaya Opera:
Rosina in Rossini's Il barbiere di Siviglia
Hänsel in Engelbert Humperdinck's The Gingerbread House, or Hänsel und Gretel
Lucretia in Britten's The Rape of Lucretia
Mother Sparrow in Podgaits'sBarankin, be a sport!
Siébel in Gounod's Faust
Stéphano in Gounod's Romeo et Juliette
Gypsy in Boyarsky's Pushkin
Bersi in Giordano's Andrea Chénier (in concert)
Parts in the productions: Johann Strauss, the Waltz King (gala concert), Waltzes, Tangos & Foxtrots (gala concert)